- On Call 24 / 7
- Fast Quote
- Locally Owned & Operated
GET A FAST QUOTE FOR OUR
"Dave came through. His knowledge of pools was insurmountable compared to mine. His attention to detail was incredible and his execution was spot on. Our pond was installed by Dave. He answered all our questions collectively as a family. He didn't hesitate on any of them.
He addressed some of our concerns and made us feel comfortable, excited even, to get this pond. The installation of the pond took a week because Dave had to make sure our pond was exactly what we requested. He definitely earned our business! The pond adds some more cool points to our home for sure!"
"David was helpful and very knowledgeable.
Prompt service and excellent practical advice.
I Would recommend Get Wet Ponds to anyone who is starting out with a new pond, an established pond or just needs a service or advice."
"The process of getting my pond cleaned has been a smooth one. I'm loving how professional and communicative Dave is. The guy is an open book with an abundance of knowledge. Absolutely love the service and would recommend it hands down!"
"Great experience. The pond looks much better than it did before calling out David. Thank you for maintaining the cleanliness of our pond."
"Dave what a legend!! Fixed my pond and had a good laugh at the same time!!!"
"Punctual, reliable and no-nonsense."
A lot of information, tips, and guides about fountain maintenance are easily available for all those who want to keep their fountains in supreme condition. However, there is hardly any information regarding things that you should not do when taking care of your fountain. Take a look at some of these things listed below in this guide.
An important fountain care tip that will help your fountain function properly is to ensure that the water level is maintained. If the water level is low, the pump will not function properly as it is not completely submerged in water.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning supplies to clean the fountain as it can damage the fountain and make it lose its luster.
- Do not refill any large water feature without rinsing out the cleaning product. Adding water without rinsing can cause the cleaning product as well as dirt removed by the product to stay behind, making your fountain get dirtier faster.
- Do not keep a fountain exposed during the winter season as it can cause stress cracks when the water freezes and melts in the fountain. Similarly, avoid leaving the pump in water whenever there is a risk of freezing temperature.
- Never turn off your fountain unless you are planning to put it away during the winters. When water flows in the fountain, it helps keep the fountain clean. However, if water supply to the fountain is stopped, there is water stagnation. In addition, your fountain also looks and smells bad and no longer functions as a source for creating positive energy.
- Do not wait for the water to get dirty to start cleaning it. Always have a cleaning schedule to ensure that your fountain functions properly. Cleaning the water until it becomes filthy can make your job cleaning it more difficult.
Professional Fountain Maintenance: Benefits
Seeking professional help for maintaining your fountain ensures that fountain functions it best and also lasts longer.
Repairing and maintaining your fountains can create a lot of complications. It is therefore always best to seek professional help.
At times, you may find that your fountain has become ineffective and cannot be repaired. Seeking professional help will not only help you seek solutions that will help your fountain work for a longer time, but will also help you learn more about how you can upgrade your fountain to help it look like a modern centerpiece.
Using cheap and poor quality parts available in most “big box” stores can shorten the life of your fountain and also burn a hole in your pocket in the long run. However, professionals when repairing your fountain use only quality products from top manufacturers, helping your fountain stay in its best condition.
Professional repairs done may cost you more when compared to doing repairs yourself. However, repairing the fountain all by you can often add more stress on the other parts of the system leading to wear and tear. As a result, you end up spending more than having to pay for a professional for fountain maintenance.
Professional fountain maintenance when done regularly not only saves you from experiencing the inconvenience of a breakdown, but also ensures that your fountain works and looks its best.
To keep your fountains looking performing its best, seek the help of Get Wet Ponds today.